May Saint Patrick guard you wherever you go
and guide you in whatever you do--and may
his loving protection be a blessing to you always.
Hello again, friends! We're posting with an update about Jane's chemo start date. Instead of starting chemo tomorrow, she will be starting next Monday, January 23. After her meeting with Dr. Bender last week, his office changed her start date. Nothing to worry about--I think it was just a scheduling issue. She continues to do a fantastic job of recovering from surgery. Her energy is coming back, and she's going to be very well healed before chemo.
Her appointment next Monday is mid-morning, with chemo starting around noon. Randy will be with her all day, and Martha is coming up that afternoon/evening. We'll post an update about how she's feeling as soon as we can, but it may not be until Tuesday. Thank you again for the positive thoughts and comments--it's been great to get them even during this quiet period before she begins chemo. We'll continue saying prayers that Saint Patrick and his guardian angels watch over Jane in these next few weeks and months.
May your days be filled with laughter and the joy of many friends;
ReplyDeleteMay God bless you with His grace
and PEACE that never ends.
Hi,dear ones!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's me, Jane!!
Thank you seems such an inadequate word for all you are doing for me & my precious family. Love is more appropriate, I think.
Yes, I am gaining strength, walking the mall each for the past 3 days, rewarding myself with a hot fudge shake! Not yet ready for a 5K! but ready to get this fight going in 7 days! Today, Martha helped me try on hats & scarves at Von Maur, me sitting on the floor in front of full length mirror & Martha bringing the hats/scarves...a Kodak moment, I am sure! We did buy 3 hats!! One is practical-wool & GREEN; one is suede&copper; one is fancy: brown with a bow,my DERBY hat! We are gonna have FUN with this crap & party our way to the end!
Bless you all!!! Love to you!
Jane, I didn't know all this was going on until just now. I've been reading some of your blog posts and I encourage you to stay "mad as hell!" A proper attitude is very important. I hope the chemo goes well and if you need anything, let me know. My prayers will be for you! (By the way,that hot fudge shake sounds really good...no so much the 5K.) Take care.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Karen (Johnson)