Saturday, April 14, 2012

Shrinking Cancer!!

May brooks and trees and singing hills
Join in the chorus too
And every gentle wind that blows
Send happiness to you.

Good news, friends! Jane's cancer is shrinking!! Apologies for the delay after Jane got her results early this week, but it's all good news. The cancer masses that Dr. Bender left after surgery have shrunk by over half of their original size. I'm getting goosebumps just typing this. What marvelous news, eh?

Jane had her fourth chemo treatment on Monday and is doing pretty well. She worked the rest of the week for four or five hours a day. She's pretty pooped and has some tingling in her limbs, but is otherwise in good spirits and feeling okay.

Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts! Look how far we've come in the last few months. We'll continue to pray that the chemo keeps kicking that cancer's butt for these last three rounds. Again, thank you all!

2 comments:

  1. Jane- I'm proud of you and I love you! You are a pretty neat godmother and we are so happy to know you! I'm looking forward to a nice margarita and some chips and salsa with you this summer. Maybe some chocolate too!!!! :) Keep your chin up and know that God is with you every step of the way! Have faith in HIM! I know it must be hard to do this when you are going through some rough times like this but God has a plan and he loves you! Trust in him and he will take care of you!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best news I've heard in a long time!
    Love you Jane

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete