Friday, February 3, 2012

Pictures!

From Jane's friend, Mick McGillin: "As our Granny Annie McGillin always said, 'You can't have hair and brains too!'"

We agree, Mick! We'll take the brains. As we mentioned in our post this morning, Jane had a big day--and it turns out it was a pretty good one too. She not only got her hair cut, but had a nice lunch with the Leus, and even drove to the mall by herself to just wander around for a while. She told Jeff she had a "cancer free" day, which is just what the doctor ordered. Today we are counting our blessings for a joyful, healthy, and happy day.




2 comments:

  1. Looking good kid!! Now you know what I looked like when I lost all my hair during my chemo! Takes a lot less time to get ready in the mornings! No bad hair days!

    Thinking of you as you get ready to be older than me - Happy 60th Birthday ole lady!!!! May you have many, many more! I was also taking chemo treatments on my 47th birthday so I know how you feel. Take care and good luck dear! Hang in there.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete